Yellow Stickered

A showcase for my photography - I have a passion for macro and for "art bending" with perspective control lenses.

The Cat from Kato Paphos




Cats are not my thing, to be honest. The way they seem all "disconnected" when you lift them gives me the creeps! The odd thing is that they do seem eerily attracted to me. As the evening descended upon us in Kato Paphos, Cyprus, I came upon this one, which had made a home among the ruins of the archaeological park. Who could miss an opportunity to shoot a cat?

3 comments:

Shoot a cat? There's three next door that need shooting-very photogenic! ;)

This comment has been removed by the author.

I love the photographs of the cat, I also took a photograph of this Cat (which I can share with you) at the same location on the 29th of September 2014, he's doing very well, it's a pleasure to discover your blog after a google search on Cats of Paphos. Brilliant!

Post a Comment

What's it all about?

Aiming to make you suffer my feeble efforts at photography and to give me an excuse to rant.

For those who care, all photographs are taken with a Canon 60D, or my specially converted infra-red Canon 40D.

Followers

Copyright: Paul Dundon, 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

What I'm watching

Total Pageviews