Yellow Stickered

A showcase for my photography - I have a passion for macro and for "art bending" with perspective control lenses.

Here's the problem. What you find is a geek without a purpose. I love photography, but my only way of getting my stuff seen is through Facebook right now. I don't really fancy Flickr and the like because they have become a mutual admiration fest.

If you like what you see here, you can blame it on my old school-pal, Michael Thomas, who planted the seed of this page in my mind a while back.

I'm not going to promise you high art, but images that are pleasing to me, if only me.

Watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's it all about?

Aiming to make you suffer my feeble efforts at photography and to give me an excuse to rant.

For those who care, all photographs are taken with a Canon 60D, or my specially converted infra-red Canon 40D.

Followers

Copyright: Paul Dundon, 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

What I'm watching

Total Pageviews