Yellow Stickered

A showcase for my photography - I have a passion for macro and for "art bending" with perspective control lenses.




Lurking around Lanzarote, we found a huge number of pebble piles near to a lighthouse. They put me in mind of Easter Island. It was impossible to leave without adding another pile to the hundreds that were there, so a little piece of me remains.

I tried to accentuate the Easter Island feel by incorporating a distant island for the "figures" to look at, and a crashing wave to add to their isolation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's it all about?

Aiming to make you suffer my feeble efforts at photography and to give me an excuse to rant.

For those who care, all photographs are taken with a Canon 60D, or my specially converted infra-red Canon 40D.

Followers

Copyright: Paul Dundon, 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

What I'm watching

Total Pageviews