Yellow Stickered

A showcase for my photography - I have a passion for macro and for "art bending" with perspective control lenses.

Cool and windy weather is no barrier to photography, even if my choice of shorts and sandals was a bit too adventurous. Jo and I braved our way through an ocean of sheep droppings to the megaliths. It's not the best of places to get a decent shot if you want to include all three stones. From one side, you have to include a house in the background, and the other side gives you a splendid vista of telegraph pole. I wasn't overly thrilled with any of my shots from the session. but I chose this one, taken with a Lensbaby Composer with super wide-angle supplementary lens. I think the distortion adds an air of new-age weirdness to the image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's it all about?

Aiming to make you suffer my feeble efforts at photography and to give me an excuse to rant.

For those who care, all photographs are taken with a Canon 60D, or my specially converted infra-red Canon 40D.

Followers

Copyright: Paul Dundon, 2011. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

What I'm watching

Total Pageviews